Saturday 21 May 2011

White Crow

This book is about a girl called Rebecca and she moves to Winterfold, she feels alone her boyfriend has left her now she has moved. Rebecca feels isolated in Winterfold and she wants to move back but its not only that she's been worrying about, her father. Rebecca barley ever sees her father at home the only time she sees him is at meal times and even then they do not speak to each other. Yet there is one girl that Rebecca sees often, Ferelith. Rebecca first meets Ferelith on a cliff and shes looking out to sea. Even though Rebecca doesn't think of Ferelith as a friend. Ferelith thinks of Rebecca as a friend.

I found this story amazing full of suspense and curiosity it drags you in and you always want to find out what happens in the end. But I felt as if the ending was maybe a little rushed but even though I found it very good. As I found this book one of the best I have read I would like to read 'Revolver' which is another book by Marcus Sedgwick

Overall I found this book stunningly good and I would certainly recommend it to anyone of my Friends

Harry Day
White Crow
Marcus Segdwick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we'd love to hear from you! Sorry for the moderation, but as a school blog it's strictly necessary. We'll get it through soon!

Students - please leave only your first name and year group, no full names will make it through moderation.