Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fan Fiction Monsters Of Men

It was a warm, autumn evening and the sun was setting over Lilac Hill. I lay back on Roses Beach, letting the sand slither through my fingers and tickle my toes. The waves of the Ocean, slowly crept it's way up the beach and the Ocean remained calm. The pale blue shimmered on the Ocean's surface, making a pathway of shining, gleaming light from the lazy sun.


My eyes gazed on the rosy lilac New World sky with wonder. It still amazed me how humans and Spackle could be so cruel to New World and just completely disregard it's utter beauty. Another yawned passed through my mouth. Sandy footprints edged closer to me and a two-fingered nudge was enough to make me sit up and turn my body 90 degrees clockwise. Todd stood tgere with those solemn, sad blue eyes and dry red lips. I smiled a weary smile at him. He looked behind him, then turned to face me and smiled back.

"No need, to be anxious," I told him and patted a patch of smooth sand, beckoning him to sit down. His noise was put to sleep almost immediatly. Warmth filled me inside. I closed my eyes...'

"Viola, viola, honey wake up!" I opened my eyes to find my dream freshly wiped from my mind. I sighed. My eye's scanned the dusty shack that had been Todd's 'room' for the past 2 weeks. Todd lay beside me, eye's closed, sleeping carelessly. My heart thumped loudly as I heard his noise, like fire, burning out, slow and bright. "OH VIOLA....oh viola" he kept screaming out over and over again. I stayed with him all day, every day. Sweat was pouring from his forehead. The longer the coma went on, the more anxious I got. I could only hear his noise when he let me so that must mean he knows I am out there, beside him. He must. If only I could tell him how hard we working to heal him. So I could see those beautiful, soft brown eyes one more time.


By Kirsty Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we'd love to hear from you! Sorry for the moderation, but as a school blog it's strictly necessary. We'll get it through soon!

Students - please leave only your first name and year group, no full names will make it through moderation.