Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Name Is Mina

 


My name is Mina is an amazing book written from the point of view Mina. She is a home-schooled girl who has a wide imagination. She lost her dad and owns a         house that used to belong to her grandfather. She explains how she because            home-schooled and the trip to Corinthian Avenue Pupil Referral Unit.and about her trip to the underworld where she meets 'Cerberus'. She talks about S.A.T.'s day and dust being peoples skin so they never really leave this earth. Also she see a new family moving into a empty house. But will she have the courage to talk to there son?


I found this book amazing and would give  it to anyone. The only thing I would change would be then ending. This is because I would like to find out what happens to her. Maybe she goes back to school or moves into her granddads house. I would give this *****.


By Laura Bayne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we'd love to hear from you! Sorry for the moderation, but as a school blog it's strictly necessary. We'll get it through soon!

Students - please leave only your first name and year group, no full names will make it through moderation.