Wednesday 14 September 2011

Momentum Saci Lloyd

When Hunter witnesses a boy death he begins to realise how deadly the kossak soldiers really are. Hunter and Uma must work together to keep some special codes away from the kossaks although they may not like each other much at the start this is a matter of life of death.

I found this book really hard to get into and really hard to understand. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I think Lloyd knew what she was writing in her head but she just didn’t get it down in the book.


I didn’t like either of the characters (Hunter, Uma) because I thought they were both quite self centred when you first meet them but as you learn more about them through the book you begin to like them more and more.

I thought the book was like an episode of the Simpsons because in the Simpsons nothing that happened in the episode before applies in the next episode. The book made literally no sense.

All in all I thought it was a very nice idea that just hadn’t been developed enough to make sense.

By Yasmin

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, we'd love to hear from you! Sorry for the moderation, but as a school blog it's strictly necessary. We'll get it through soon!

Students - please leave only your first name and year group, no full names will make it through moderation.