Tuesday 19 April 2011

C'mon reviewers!

It's fantastic that Eleanor has started us off with te formal reviews, thanks!  If you've finished a book, I'd really recommend that you get your review written as soon as possible, as you'd be amazed how quickly you forget the details.  Don't worry if you don't feel you can write something as in depth as Ellie; this is all about sharing your opinions so that the discussions can start! Remember, you can also comment on posts on this blog, either with the rps login or your own Google account.

My own reading is going well, I've decided to tackle the whole of Patrick Ness's Chaos Walking trilogy over the break, though I fell slightly behind when I was in Poland.  Never try to read those books when you've just made a trip to Auschwitz and Birkenau.  Spent two days being an emotional wreck before I did the sensible thing and read a book about fairies instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we'd love to hear from you! Sorry for the moderation, but as a school blog it's strictly necessary. We'll get it through soon!

Students - please leave only your first name and year group, no full names will make it through moderation.