Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ready, steady, SQUEE!

The rights for Chaos Walking have been sold!  Lionsgate can make a film.

I'm not sure if this is exciting or scary, I have such a clear image of what these characters look like, how they act, how they move.  I know what they sound like, and I know you do too! So, can our expectations ever be met?  I've started a thread on this in the Forum, so head on over and let me know what you think.  Who would be your idea casting choices?  Who on earth could play the Mayor?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we'd love to hear from you! Sorry for the moderation, but as a school blog it's strictly necessary. We'll get it through soon!

Students - please leave only your first name and year group, no full names will make it through moderation.